Monday, 11 August 2008

Which Came First - the Chicken or the Egg?

In a friend's email she wrote:

"I have areas where I still don't trust and I am praying about that. I think until I am able to give over everything to Trust/Love/All that Is I won't be happy and joyful."

This is how I see it. Happiness and joy are attributes of Love.

When I am feeling love, I am feeling love not because I am trusting in Love, doing what I love, or because someone is being loving or kind to me; I am feeling love because Love is all there is.

Love has always existed and will always exist.
Love is the past, present and future.
Love is the first, last and everything.

Because Love is all there is, Love is, therefore, my nature and is the nature of all.

Because Love is the nature of all, it's natural for me to love, be loving, do what I love, and expect to be loved.

Which came first - the chicken or the egg?

Love.

Love is the chicken and the egg.

Enocia

Related articles: Putting Love First; The Causeless Cause; Love Has No Cause; The One True Cause; The Future is Joy; I'll Be There No Matter What; Revisiting the Causeless Realm; The Uncaused Self