Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Thank You for Keeping Me Posted

A few days ago I heard that the African-American comedian, Bernie Mac, had passed away. Although I've only seen him a few times in his comedy, I didn't know much about him.

As I was walking to the bus stop this morning, I noticed my bus was already at the stop, so I had to run to catch it. When I went upstairs, I noticed someone had left yesterday's "Times" newspaper on a seat, which I picked up. The page had been left open on the Bernie Mac obituary. It's as if the Universe was saying to me, "Well you did want to find out more about Bernie so here's your opportunity to read all about it."

After reading the obituary, which described Bernie's background and acting career, I left the newspaper on the bus.

Thank you, Universe, for keeping me posted.

Enocia

Related articles: Kiss, Kiss - Mwa, Mwa!; It's All Good!; The Universe Has Got It Covered; God is in the Details; The Messenger; Cosmic Forces at Work; Breaking News; Ask and You Will Receive; Extra, Extra, Read All About It!