Thursday, 7 August 2008

Reunion

A while back as I was walking down a particular street I came across a gorgeous Rag doll cat. I stopped and said hello and gave him (or her) a few strokes and got a bite on my wrist.

Two days ago while I was walking down the same street I thought it would be lovely to see my friend again. He wasn't outside the house I had seen him at. For all I know it wasn't even his home he was just hanging outside. I was sad I had missed my friend.

Yesterday evening as I was walking home I walked down the same street. Who should I see sitting on top of the fence in front of the same house? My friend. So you did hear my call!

He let me stroke him for a minute or so. I then thanked my friend for being there for me.

I love how Love arranges things so perfectly.

Enocia

Related articles: Kiss, Kiss - Mwa, Mwa!; Nothing Can Separate Me from Love; What's New, Pussycat?; Cosmic Forces at Work