Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Ours is Not to Reason Why

During my bus journey the driver announced that the bus wasn't going to go all the way as planned but was stopping about half an hour before the final destination. OK, I'll just have to catch another bus, I thought. Even though the bus was packed full and chances are the next bus wouldn't be able to accommodate all the passengers, I wasn't bothered. I knew that Love was in control. It's all good.

When we arrived at the last stop, the driver asked us to get off. We all piled out of the bus and stood at the bus stop. Then another driver turned up and said we could all get back on board as he was going to take us to our destination.

It's not up to me to reason the whys and wherefores of London Buses, but to accept that there is only one Power in charge; and that all things work out for good.

Enocia

Related articles: The Secret of Eternal Youth; Only One Here!; Everything Works Out Perfectly; Higher Powers