Saturday, 2 August 2008

Oops, She's Done It Again!

I've been emailing articles from one email account to the other. No, I haven't gone completely bonkers, I'm simply collecting articles in the other account that I intend to use in my book.

Today I received an email from a friend regarding one of the articles. He told me how much he could relate to the article. At first I didn't have a clue what he was on about then I realised I had sent him the article in error. Oops! It's not surprising really that my friend had been sent the article in error as his blog happens to be called Oops Cartoon.

Let's look at the bigger picture. What if I had sent my friend the article because Infinite Love/Spirit wanted my friend to know what I've been really up to. Seems to me like someONE is playing tricks on us. HE made me do it, honest! ;-)

I'm reminded of another email I sent a friend recommending a book I thought he would be interested in. The email address turned out to be his friend's which she read. She was interested in the book and she ended up buying it. Since then we've been exchanging constant emails and have become fast friends.

Oops I've done it again, but lots of good has come out of it.

Enocia

Related articles: You are An Angel!; Love is All That Matters; Oops!