Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Only One Here! - Part 2

Yesterday I asked a friend in America, who I've been exchanging emails with, if he could send me his picture. He said he didn't have a recent photo and sent me one from his drivers' licence.

Today I received an email from him. He said his daughter-in-law had forwarded some pictures taken recently with him and his family.

Was this simply a coincidence?

Pah, what coincidence! There is no such thing! It simply demonstrates there is only One in all.

When I asked for a picture, the One inspired my friend's daughter-in-law to send those photos to him, which he forwarded to me.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, there's only One here!

Enocia

Related articles: Ours is Not to Reason Why; Only One Here!; Love is All in All; Thank You for Keeping Me Posted; Gift of Love - The Rose; Who is Thinking Whom? - Revisited