Friday, 8 August 2008

Nice Day for It

Sometimes it never rains but it pours.

I started off my day by reading the inspiring note I receive every day from the Thoughts Become Things website. The day's note asked why people find it difficult when people are nice to them as in "I'm soooo happy to see you! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!" nice." I thought it was such a nice note.

After I'd read the note, I checked out my Vector8 Writings blog to see if anyone had left a comment. Someone had actually responded to an article I wrote four years ago called What's Wrong with Being Nice?. How nice!

Later while I was working in the library, a friend asked if I fancied taking a break and having a drink with her. I thanked my friend for asking, which I thought was very nice of her, but I said I couldn't stop at the time as I was very engrossed in what I was doing. My friend said she was going away next week for a few months where she would be staying at her mother's place in Nice, in France. I'm so happy for my friend. I'm sure she'll have a nice time in Nice.

In the evening I watched a news report about a woman who was complaining about how some cancer patients are refused drugs because the drugs are too expensive. The report mentioned the organisation NICE (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence). (See the following article). That's not very nice!

On this bus this morning I picked up today's Sport Magazine and noticed a picture of a diver with the caption: "A Nice Bit of Blue." Nice!

As I was saying, sometimes it never rains but it pours nice. As always, I intend to have a nice day as in, I'm soooo happy and loving this day, nice.

Hope you all have a nice day too!

Enocia

Related articles: Like Attracts Like; Nice Cold Milk; Living on Love