Wednesday, 13 August 2008

My Spirit Team

In the game show University Challenge students from different universities compete for the coveted prize. Each team has four team members who are experts in their own fields. Together they are formidable.

At the start of each round, a question is asked. Anyone who knows the answer can buzz in. If the answer is correct, the university team has control and are asked three further questions. Team members are allowed to confer, agree on an answer, and the team leader answers the question.

As I was watching a programme the other day, it occurred to me that I belong to a Spirit team. In "University Challenge" team members meet at university where they connect and form their team. I believe the Spirit teams are formed before birth. While each Spirit team member has his/her own area(s) of expertise, they all share a common purpose - to express their Spirit team's excellence.

How do I recognise members of my team?

I look out for signs that resonate with me such as colour, numbers, words, sounds, how they express their joy, how I feel when I'm with them, or I listen to my heart. The moment I notice a sign that resonates, I know I've connected with a team member. Spirit team members can work together either consciously or unconsciously. The duration of the partnerships depend on purpose which can last for a day, a week, a month, a year, lifetimes or eternity.

All my love and gratitude to all my team members. Together we are reigning Cosmic Champions.

Enocia

Related articles: Listen to Your Heart; One Long Jam Session; In Reality; Love is Forever; Living in the Moment; Following My Blueprint; Sleeping Partners; The Body as a Tool to Express Self; Gratitude