Saturday, 9 August 2008

My Laptop

I have a laptop that is connected to the Internet. I can either choose to work offline or online.

This laptop is me as Mind, my True Self.

My laptop has infinite bytes, infinite software, infinite storage capacity, and infinite memory.

In other words, all that I am, all realities, all that I believe is possible, exist in my consciousness/laptop. This means I am self-sufficient; I do have everything I need; I do have access to all there is. All I need to do is focus on and experience what I have on my laptop.

I am a walking laptop.

10011001 - which means lots of love and light.

Enocia

Related articles: It's All in My Head; Being the Street Finder; Journey in Mind; We are Source Codes; Just Because I am a Part Doesn't Mean I am Apart; A Demonstration of Omnipresence