Tuesday, 12 August 2008

The Magic Formula

I believe that in order to work magic there is always a magic formula which the one intending to work magic has to keep repeating either in thought or verbally. I also believe that it's not enough to know the formula, you have to believe in the power of that formula for the magic to work.

I have a magic formula I repeat or think of. I start off by being still then I release the thought: "Love is all there is."

I also have nother variation of the same formula that I repeat every morning. I start off by being still then I think: "This is my day; everything's going my way." By "my day" I mean the day is Love in manifestation. I then let Love unfold the day perfectly according to the law of Love.

The moment I think of the formula, I feel a Presence taking over and my body's vibration changes. I also feel like I'm been plugged into electricity and I feel power surging through me. I believe the Love vibration melts resistance to love. If I've been feeling pain anywhere in my body, I feel the pain being dissolved by Love.

Love also changes my thoughts to resonate with love. I've noticed that my facial expression is a lot softer when I'm thinking of love; and my voice is gentler. People I meet sense that feeling and respond in kind.

Another thing I have observed about Love is that HE is constantly demonstrating our oneness. A few days ago, I forwarded Mary L. Kupferle's article, God is Taking Care of It, to a friend who had asked for prayers. I thought she might find it inspiring.

Two days later, I heard a British Olympian discussing their performance on television. I thought she sounded very much like another friend who lives in Ireland. Although I haven't seen her in a long time, we still keep in touch my email. We always seem to be in tune with one another's vibes. I then noticed my mother was reading a new novel and the author's first name was the same as my friend. I knew my friend was going to email me.

The next day I received a forwarded email from my friend in Ireland with an attachment called: "The Smell of Rain." I found it interesting that the originator of the email stated in her email that she never forwards these kinds of emails but she made an exception in this case as the story was lovely.

The story is about a baby who was born premature. The doctors didn't believe the baby would make it; even if she did, her future would be bleak. And yet, against the odds, the baby did survive. Here's the end of the story:

Five years later, Danae is a petite but feisty young girl. She shows no signs of any mental or physical impairments. But this happy ending is far from the end of her story. One blistering summer afternoon, Danae was sitting in her mother's lap watching her brother's baseball team practice. As always, Danae was chattering non-stop with her mother. Hugging her arms across her chest, Danae asked, "Do you smell that?"

Detecting the approach of a thunderstorm, Diana replied, "Yes, it smells like rain." Still caught in the moment, Danae shook her head, patted her thin shoulders with her small hands and loudly announced, "No, it smells like Him. It smells like God when you lay your head on His chest."

Tears blurred Diana's eyes as Danae then hopped down to play. Her daughter's words confirmed what the Blessing family had known all along. During the first two months of life, when her nerves were too sensitive for them to touch her, God was holding Danae on His chest, and it is His loving scent that she remembers so well.
The Smell of Rain

There really is only ONE of us here. I sent an article called "God is taking care of it" and that thought was picked up and inspired another friend to forward the email to my friend, which she sent to me and I have forwarded.

Later I was in two minds whether to walk home or catch the bus. The dark clouds looked like it was going to rain. I thought: "Love is all there is." I could see there was only the ONE Love wearing different masks as people in their business suits and the dark clouds. The clouds now reminded me of a Turner painting; I happen to love Turner's works. In my mind's eye, I could see the artist's paint brush adding more shades of grey. I thought to myself, just because I'm in a painting that looks like it's about to rain doesn't mean it has to rain. Even if it does rain, it's all love anyway. It took me about two and a half hours to walk home. I even explored parts of London I hadn't been to before and there wasn't a single drop of rain.

When I arrived home my mother told me my sister-in-law had brought some food - black eyed beans and some fish stew. I had some with rice. While I was eating I felt my gum was sore and could feel my mouth burning. I thought to myself, this is not right. Love is all there is. There's no way Love would provide this delicious meal on the one hand, and then cause me pain on the other. The moment I had the thought, the pain was dissolved and I enjoyed the food.

Love is all there is. All I need to do is trust that Love to taking care of everything.

Enocia

Related articles: Which Came First - the Chicken or the Egg?; Cravings; Oneness - Revisited; This is My Day! ; Of Course I am My Body!; Living the Magic; The Power of Beliefs; Love is Magic - Part 2; Dissolving Programmes; My Beloved; The Artist; Masks - Part 2; What's the Magic Word?; It's Either Love or Bullshit!