Thursday, 14 August 2008

Listen to Your Heart

I've been feeling a lot of activity around the heart area; not in a physical sense more energetically. It feels rather like when my stomach is churning away but in a good way.

My heart is awake and it's Her way of expressing how happy she is. I've noticed that when I'm doing or sharing what I love, I feel my heart getting really excited. When I'm still, I feel her reaching out to others to communicate her joy.

The saying: "listen to your heart" makes so much sense. My heart is always communicating and all I have to do is listen and feel how She is feeling. As I'm writing this I can feel her jumping for joy.

I love you beloved, heart. Thank you for speaking to me and being here for me.

Enocia

Related articles: Doing What Comes Natural - Revisited; Where the Heart Is - Part 2; Practise Makes Perfect; Earth is All Heart; My Heart Goes Out to You; Heart of Gold; The Inner Heart; Are You Ruled By the Heart or Mind?; Sealing the Door