Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Recurring Theme

I've decided to organise ALL my articles into categories, which will make it easier for me when I come to publish them in book formats.

What I find very interesting about this project is it reveals what I've been preoccupied with over the last four years; or rather, what messages I've been getting from my True Self who has been expressing herself in the experiences I've had been sharing in my writings. The recurring theme is "be true to myself." This means doing what I love, loving myself, believe in myself and knowing that I already have all the answers within me, and follow no one but my True Self.

So I have been preoccupied with the same theme for ages. Is it possible that my purpose is to be true to mySelf and inspire others to be true to their True Self?

Nah! :-D

Oh well, back to work.

Enocia

Related articles: Where the Heart Is; On Being a Maverick; My Recurring Theme Tune