Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Oneness - Revisited

I believe I am never separated from that which I love. This means the moment I think of someone I love, I am one with at that person receives the thought. He or she then chooses whether to ignore my love or not.

When I went to Canary Wharf with my mother recently, I thought of my friend whom I first met at a company I was working at in Canary Wharf. The next day on a bus journey a woman sat next to me and her laughter sounded so much like the same friend, who now lives in Ireland. When I checked my emails the day after I saw one from the same friend. She had obviously caught my vibe.

Here's the email she sent me with these beautiful rainbow roses. I happen to love rainbows and roses are my favourite flowers.

Enocia

Related articles: Oh, I Get It!; Journey into the Future; A Little Help From My Friend; God is in the Details; Nothing Can Separate Me from Love; Oneness



In case you are not aware, Saint Theresa is known as the Saint of the Little Ways, meaning she believed in doing the little things in life well and with great love.

She is represented by roses. May everyone who receives this message be blessed.

Saint Theresa's Prayer

May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be confident knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.