Friday, 4 July 2008

More about Self-Belief

The following is from "The London Paper":

Serena, meanwhile, who slumped to as low as 140 in the world just two years ago, bristles at the suggestion that her older sister is the favourite. She said: "I'm not going to sit here and say she's the favourite when I'm still in the tournament.

"That's not me. I always believe I'm the favourite. Even if I'm not, I'm always going to believe that I am."
Sisters on the March, The London Paper, 2 July 2008

Good for you, Serena, for having belief in yourself!

Serena and her sister, Venus, will be playing each other in the Wimbledon tennis finals. I guess the sister who has the stronger self-belief will come out the champion.

Enocia

Related articles: One Long Jam Session; Belief versus Knowing; Life as I Know It; Our Daily Bread