Friday, 18 July 2008

Milking It For All It's Worth - Part 2

I was saying to my mother last night how I noticed people on a particular bus looked so miserable. I said if only people realised the power each of them has to experience their joy. One way to achieve this is to simply recall a happy memory, a song even, and milk that memory for all it's worth and your countenance will even change. The moment you're resonating at Joy, your experiences match your joy and miracles happen.

Mum said people tend to be preoccupied with their problems rather than remembering happy memories.

Earlier, I had been chatting to a guy at the library about children's programmes we used to watch in the 80s. Although he's a lot younger than I am (he's 31) he could still remember. We only had a five minute conversation but I could see how quickly he'd transformed as he recalled those memories.

Later my mother recalled one happy childhood memory. As she was telling me the story, she was beaming with such joy and she was looking so radiant.

One talent I have is bringing out the joy in people. Just give me a minute or two and I promise you, you'll not only be happy you'll look years younger. And another thing, that happiness will transform your outlook on life which will lead to the equivalent life experience. You will then need to keep it up otherwise you'll be back in the mire.

We all have the power of infinite joy within us which can create untold wonder and magic. All it takes is one happy memory to lift yourself up from the doldrums.

Joy to all.

Enocia

Related articles: This is My Day!; Milking It For All It's Worth; Jekyll and Hyde; Aliveness; Only Love is Shared, Not Problems!; Joy Lifts Me Up