Thursday, 31 July 2008

Letting Nature Take Its Course - Revisited

I have a friend who I sometimes travel with on the bus. As I haven't seen her in a few weeks I've been wondering where she is.

Yesterday as I was filing my nails I thought about the same friend. I remembered once when I was with her and filing my nail, she told me she didn't like the nail dust.

Later I went home earlier than usual. As it was a lovely day, I decided to go for a walk by the canal near where I live. As I was waiting for my bus home, I saw my friend walking towards me. I gave her a hug and told her I'd been thinking about her. She said she'd been thinking about me too and wondered if I was away on holidays. I said we must have been travelling at different times.

As I see it, "letting nature takes its course" is really about trusting in everyone's path. I believe I will always meet up or connect with loved ones in the most natural way that fits in perfectly with our nature i.e. what we love doing. I met my friend on her way from work i.e. the way that she finds perfect to express herself; and I was on the way to express my love of canals.

This morning as my local bus was delayed I decided to walk to the main road where I could catch another one. My friend turned up at that bus stop. We ended up travelling for part of the journey. During our journey we chatted about why she believes cats are idle and good for nothing. I told her how much I identify with cats' nature, at least the ones I've lived with. I said I love how they are true to themselves. We agreed to disagree.

The bus we travelled on was being driven by a bus driver I haven't seen in ages. It was good to see him as well.

I believe everything is unfolding perfectly according to everyone's nature.

Enocia

Related articles: In Spirit; More about Gifts of Love; Trusting in my Path; Taking the Dog for a Walk; Love's Organising Principle; What Will Be Will Be; Letting Nature Take Its Course; Why I Love Cats; Fitting a Square Peg into a Round Hole