Saturday, 19 July 2008

It's Good to Be Home

Imagine you're in a career or profession where although you're progressing, you're itching to try something different, maybe go travelling, anything but be in the same environment. That urge comes from deep within and makes you restless. That feeling of restlessness grows and grows and may even manifest as dissatisfaction in your work and irritation with your colleagues. You stop looking forward to work and start phoning in sick. Next thing you know, you're called into Human Resources and told that you're going to be made redundant. Once you've got over the initial shock, you realise that the redundancy was a blessing in disguise. Now you can focus on exploring other facets of who you are until the next time you feel restless again.

When I first started sharing my experiences on the Web I was focused on Truth, Truth and more Truth. I asked many questions and I received my answers. Ever so often I would feel restless which let me know that it was time to express other aspects of Infinite Self. I would then create a blog accordingly. And yet I still continued to ponder and ask questions. There came a point when I came to the realisation that I could go on and on asking questions forever. It was time to rest.

Right now I am focused on the Wonder of life. It's so easy and simple, all I have to do is know myself as Love and let the magic happen. This, for me, is home. I'm reminded of part of the lyrics from a song by Anita Baker, which is one of my absolute favourites:

Somebody understands me
Somebody gave his heart to me
I stumbled my whole life long
Always on my own, now I'm home

My weary mind is rested
And I feel as if my home is in your arms
Fears are all gone, I like the sound of your song
And I think I want to sing it forever Giving You the Best That I Got, Anita Baker


Thank you, Anita Baker, for your gift of love. I love you.

No more restlessness for me. I'm happy to simply rest in Love.

It's good to be home.

Enocia

Related articles: This is My Day!; Life Review; My Real Home; Giving You the Best That I Got