Friday, 4 July 2008

The Final Conflict

Last night I had an out of body experience.

One minute I was lying down and the next I was aware of myself hovering over my physical body then I was off and moving freely. Then I noticed this formless entity beside it. It was the most terrifying-looking and ugliest thing I'd ever dreamed of. It growled at me and then reached out with what looked like arms to grab me. Unfortunately for the poor sod, I wasn't impressed by his scare tactics. In fact I thought it was a pretty cool Halloween costume. I said to it, "I love you." I had the distinct impression that the entity was horrified I wasn't taking it seriously. The entity then dissolved into formless energy and vanished from my experience.

Well, what did that "monster" think I was going to do, roll over and die from fright? Been there, done that, matey. Save your Nightmare on Elm Street antics for someone who really cares.

Nice try though!

Enocia

Related articles: TLC - Tender Loving Care; Why the Inner Critic is Now My Greatest Ally; Being the Magic; The Hand; As Light as a Feather; Harmless Fun; Being Here Now; Masks; No Fear!; A Reminder to Be Myself; Out of Body Experience (OOBE) - A Breakthrough; It is All Nothing!; Mind Travel