Monday, 25 August 2008

Welcome

This blog is a continuation from the previous one, Being the Magic; Sharing the Wonder. I will continue to focus on the Magic and Wonder that is life. I'm drawing on the song Sweet Freedom song by Michael McDonald, which happens to be one of my favourite songs of all time. I once had a dream where this song was blaring away. The song was there to remind me that I am the Magic.

No more runnin down the wrong road
Dancin to a different drum
Can't you see whats goin on
Deep inside your heart
Always searchin for the real thing
Livin like its far away
Just leave all the madness in yesterday
You're holdin the key
When you believe it

Chorus:
Shine sweet Freedom
Shine your light on me
You are the MagicYou're right where I wanna be
Oh sweet freedom carry me along
We'll keep the spirit alive on and on
Sweet Freedom, Lyrics written by Rod Temperton

As always, the articles I'm sharing are my perspective only and not meant to instruct readers in any way. Make of them what you will.

For my current and previous blogs see My Other Blogs.

Love and gratitude to Ben Gilberti for designing the fractal.

Unless otherwise stated, all articles are copyright © 2008-2015 Enocia Joseph. You have my permission to copy and distribute articles for personal use only. Please include the link to the particular blog. For any other use other than personal, and any comments you might have, please email theoneinall@googlemail.com.

I am the Magic.

Enocia

Articles in Alphabetical Order

--A--

A Cry for Help
A Dream is A Dream is a Dream - Revisited
A Gem
A Gentle Nudge in the Right Direction
A Little Help From My Friend
A Woman's Right to Plug Out of the System
Absence or Presence?
Another Wake Up Call
Another Year, Another Cycle
At Last, Free Travel!
Awww, How Sweet!

--B--

Being the Change I Want to See
Bless!
Break Down in Communication
Breaking the Ice

--C--

California Dreaming
Chill Out!
Cold Cola, Cool!
Cravings

--D--

Diagon Alley
Distance is Very Good
Do My Boobs Look Big in This?
Doing What Comes Natural - Revisited
Dreaming the Weather
Drop Dead Gorgeous!

--E--

Emergency Response Unit
ET, You are Already Home!
Everything is Working Out Perfectly
Expansion

--F--

Fancy a Bit of How's Your Father?
Fancy a Game of Footy?
Firework Display
Flying by the Seat of Your Pants
Following the Rainbow
Freewill? Do Me a Favour!

--G--

Gift of Love - The Rose
Getting Back in the Zone
Getting in On the 8 Act
Going for Gold - Eight

--H--

Happy 888!



Heart Transplant
History Repeating Itself
How to Beat the System
How Ridiculous!

--I--

I am No Bodhisattva
I Can See Clearly Now
Impact - Revisited
In No Time at All
In Spirit
Inspiration - Revisited
It's a Good Day to Love
It's a Miracle!
It's All Good!
It's Good to Be Home

--J--

Jammy Bugger!
Journey into the Future
Just in Case

--K--

Keeping Up Appearances
Kindred Spirit
Kindred Spirit - 2
Kiss, Kiss - Mwa, Mwa!

--L--

Letting Nature Take Its Course - Revisited
Life is a Symphony
Life is Like a Box of Chocolates
Life Review
Like Attracts Like
Listen to Your Heart
Living by the P.E.E. Principle
Living the Magic
Love Alerts
Love Conquers All
Love is All in All
Love is All in All - Part 2
Love is All That Matters
Love is Running Through Me
Love to 8 You
Love's Organising Principle

--M--

Make-up Tips
Me and My Fancy Education!
Milking It For All It's Worth
Milking It For All It's Worth - Part 2
More about Gifts of Love
More about the Magic Number
More about Self-Belief
My Dream Play Mate
My Favourite Channel
My Laptop
My Spirit Team

--N--

Nice Cold Milk
Nice Day for It
No Chance!
No Limits in Spirit
No Need to Ask
Nourishment
Now That's Entertainment!

--O--

Of Course I am My Body!
Oh, I Get It!
On Airbrushing
On Being a Blessing - Revisited
On Being a Maverick
On Being Cold-Blooded
One Long Jam Session
Oneness - Revisited
Only One Here!
Only One Here! - Part 2
Oops!
Oops, She's Done It Again!
Ours is Not to Reason Why

--P--

Persistence
Practice Makes Perfect

--Q--

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day - 2
Quote of the Day - 3

--R--

Recurring Theme
Reliving the Joy
Reliving the Joy - Part 2
Reunion
Rock 'n' Roll

--S--

Second Nature
Seeing Double
Shiver Me Timbers!
Simple Life
Sir Penguin
Six Degrees of Separation
Snail Mail
Song of the Day
Stuck Record
Supermarket Sweep

--T--

Taking Command
Thank You for Keeping Me Posted
The Benefit of Hindsight
The Final Conflict
The Game of Healing and Channelling
The Magic Formula
The Power of Beliefs
The Power of Focus
The Power of Selfishness
The Saviour
The Secret Gardener
The Secret of Eternal Youth - Revisited
The Ten Invitations
The Tried and Tested Approach
The Universe Has Got It Covered
The Voice of Innocence
The Wonder of Dreaming
Thinking Outside the Box
This is My Day!
TLC - Tender Loving Care
Trusting in my Path; Taking the Dog for a Walk

--W--

Wake Up Call
Water, Water Everywhere But Not a Drop to Drink
What is Stamina?
What Will Be Will Be
When the Fire Gets Out of Control
Where the Heart Is
Where the Heart Is - Part 2
Which Came First - the Chicken or the Egg?
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
Why I Love Playing with Masks

--Y--

You are An Angel!
You are Such a Sheep!
You Beauty!