Wednesday, 18 June 2008

The Universe Has Got It Covered

I was chatting to a friend yesterday about a film that has a "butterfly" in the title based on a book I read years ago, but I couldn't remember what it was called. In today's Metro I noticed this article about the very same film: The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

The same friend was looking for a naturist magazine which he used to get at a certain bookshop but when we went there he was told they no longer stock it. In today's Metro, I noticed the following article: Hundreds strip for US photographer. The nudists happen to be Irish and my friend is Irish. It's as if the Universe is saying "Will this do?"

I've forwarded both links to my friend.

It just shows the Universe always have things covered, apart from nudes and naturists.

Enocia

Related articles: My Dream Play Mate; What Will Be Will Be; Enough Already!