Thursday, 26 June 2008

TLC - Tender Loving Care

Every day I give myself a general light cleanse where I project light to all areas of my body, thoughts, feelings and all that I am being.

From time to time, certain areas call my attention like when I feel a spasm here or there. I then project light to the area that needs special TLC (tender loving care).

As I write this I am aware there's a lot of stuff in the news about how Mugabe, the President of Zimbabwe, is treating people in his country; and how he should be shunned by the rest of the world for not playing by the world rules, etc, etc..

The way I see it, Mugabe and Zimbabwe are part of the body of humanity. When my finger hurts I don't cut it off. I simply see the pain as a cry for help needing my care and attention. I then channel light to the finger as I do the rest of my body.

Love and light to President Mugabe and everyone in Zimbabwe.

Love and light to everyone on earth.

Love and light to all.

Enocia

Related articles: A Cry for Help; Why the Inner Critic is Now My Greatest Ally; Message to a Dear Friend; All is One - A Reminder