Thursday, 19 June 2008

Simple Life

I was chatting to a friend on the bus this morning who told me that he knows someone who finds she's so sensitive that if she touches someone she feels as if she's being drained. My friend said to her that she's not aligned to her Spirit. If she was, she wouldn't see people as draining her energy.

I agreed with my friend. I find when you are being the Real You who is loving who she is being and being true to herself, everything fits in perfectly.

All I have to do is just be Me and the world conforms accordingly. I end up meeting people who I resonate with and vice versa; I receive guidance that matches my needs; and life is effortless.

Life is simple; we just make things complicated.

Enocia

Related articles: Firework Display; It's Not Rocket Science, Is It?; Harmony; Being Myself is All I Can Do