Monday, 16 June 2008

Shiver Me Timbers!

One thing I don't like about warm weather is air-conditioning. I go into a building and find the air-conditioning blasting away. Give me a break!

Coupled with air-conditioning is the fact that when I'm feeling high, energetically speaking, which is constantly, I feel goose bumps. My body can't tell the difference between goose bumps from cold or goose bumps from high vibration. I end up with the shivers.

So I was in a building and it was feeling pretty nippy even though it was warm outside. Then again it could very well be because I'm flying. I was so cold my teeth were almost chattering.

Shiver me timbers, it's bloody freezing in here!

There was only one thing to do, reverse the thought:

I thought: "warmth, warmth, warmth."

I stopped shivering.

Cold and heat are all states of mind anyway.

(I said)
It's gettin' hot in here (so hot)
So take off all your clothes
I am gettin' so hot
(uh uh uh uh)
I wanna take my clothes off
Hot in Here, Lyrics

There's no pleasing some people. :-D

Enocia

Related articles: Living in My Head; Where Do You Focus Your Attention?