Friday, 27 June 2008

The Secret Gardener

The front garden has been looking rather untidy with the hedges needing trimming and grass needing cutting. Mum said she'd been thinking of calling the man who usually does it, who lives round the corner, but she hadn't got round to it.

So when I went home yesterday evening, mum asked me if I'd noticed the front garden had been tidied up. I said I hadn't. I must have been on another planet when I walked in. I checked the front garden and saw the hedges had been trimmed and the grass cut.

"Did you ask that man to do it?" I said.

"No."

"Who did it then?"

"I have no idea. All I know is when I got back the front garden had been seen to."

"Maybe the Council did it."

"Who knows?"

Who cares how the garden was seen to as long as it got done.

Enocia

Related articles: A Little Help From My Friend; Cosmic Forces at Work