Friday, 27 June 2008

A Little Help From My Friend

What do I do when my love is away.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)


No, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends
With a Little Help from My Friends, lyrics

When I went to bed last night I had the most crippling cramp in one foot. As I didn't feel like praying or giving myself healing, I called on a friend to help.

Now when I say "I called on a friend", I didn't mean I phoned him, I simply asked in thought for this friend to help. The first thing I heard was a voice telling me to "Relax." Then I felt immense peace and the pain was dissolved for a few seconds then it was back with a vengeance. Again the voice said "I'm here. I love you. Relax!" I felt myself being embraced by this Presence and the pain was dissolved. Then I went to sleep.

Whether this friend was aware of my asking for help consciously, I cannot say. All I know is though his human mask might have objections, his real self was there for me when I needed him.

I believe as Love we are always open to assist one another, but our human masks/personalities have different ideas. The way to bypass the personality is to go straight to the essence of that individual whose answer is always YES.

Thanks for your help, friend. I love you too.

Enocia

Related articles: A Cry for Help; Being Pampered; Love Communication; The Answer is Always Yes!