Thursday, 26 June 2008

It's All Good!

As I was waiting to cross the traffic light to catch my bus, I saw my bus approaching the stop. Then I noticed an alternative route close behind. Hmmm, there has to be a very good reason why I've missed two buses in a row.

I decided to travel by another bus route. On the bus I noticed someone had dumped part of today's "Guardian" newspaper. It's quite unusual to see this kind of newspaper discarded on a bus. I picked it up and flicked through it. I found an article about pop stars who had had huge hits and tried to make a comeback. One artist featured was Roland Gift who used to be from the Fine Young Cannibals. A while back I was wondering how Roland Gift was and what he was up to. Now I know he's no longer pursuing fame but still making music and following his heart.

If I hadn't missed those buses I wouldn't have seen the article on this other bus.

It's all good.

Enocia

Related articles: Onward and Upward!; Everything Works Out Perfectly; Cosmic Forces at Work; When I Expect Wonder I Experience Wonder; The Enocia Show