Monday, 23 June 2008

Everything is Working Out Perfectly

Sometimes life seems to be higgledy-piggledy and things are not working out according to plan; or so it would seem.

My mother promised to take me on a shopping spree, her treat. When we woke up it was raining and looked quite miserable outside. Given that it was meant to be the longest day i.e. June 21st, it turned out to be the longest gloomy day.

I thought about my friend in America who was sending me a copy of his book, Book of DALETH, by snail mail. I wondered if his book was going to arrive before we went out, if we were going out that is. I had a feeling our shopping trip was about to be postponed because of the weather. Thanks for nothing, Universe!

My suspicion was soon confirmed because mum said she'd changed her mind about going shopping and asked if we could go two days later. I said I didn't mind at all. I spent the day writing and responding to some outstanding posts and emails.

When I went home later in the evening, there was a package waiting for me which mum had accepted on my behalf. It was my friend's book.

As you can see everything was working out perfectly; even the rain had been on my side. Mum had a relaxing day indoors away from the damp weather and I received my book.

My mother and I went shopping this morning and it was a perfect day for it.

Thank you, Universe!

Enocia

ps: My friend's book can either be downloaded at his website or purchased from the publishers.

Related articles: Firework Display; Everything Always Works Out for the Best