Friday, 27 June 2008

Bless!

My mother and I walked to our local bus stop this morning. I had a feeling the bus was already at the stop and we had to hurry or we would miss it. When we arrived I saw the bus was just leaving. There was another one waiting at the stop. I didn't fancy hanging around so I told mum I was going to walk to the main road and catch one from there.

I caught the bus and got off a few stops down and changed so I could catch my next bus into town. While I was waiting at the bus stop across the road, I saw my mother getting off her bus. She was going to the local shops.

She was so adorable the way she was moving at her own pace,and lost in her own private world. I felt so much love for her.

Bless you, mum! You are so adorable!

Enocia

Related articles: Awww!; Being Adorable